sweet salt



françoise hardy
anna et jean
(les filles de godard)
chanel ballet flat shoes
bird feather

les chats et masques
jean seberg

have you ever wondering about some hearts potatoes showing on the header of my blog? and the answer; it's Clare Owen's illustrations, and so the others on this post. i really really really really really adore her and her works as well. adorable, lovely, funny, cat lover, attractive, and all awesome things, are in her.
 
"i drank to drown my sorrows, but the damned things learned how to swim"
―Frida Kahlo
et audrey hepburn
beirut has been my favorite singer since a long time ago to play some unusual odd instruments such as ukulele and harmonica, they are my favorite instrument of all time! and here; my first love song from him.
{i hope you guys love it at the first sight and ever ever sight}




note:  i'm going to create my own magazine approximately one hundred and fourteen pages on it, equals of my birth day. thanks to a.p.c short video 25th anniversary that really inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment