Loveless

bonjour à tous, let me introduce myself to anybody who spend their time to read this sweet words. if you just wondering who i am. my name is Aura Ori, soon-to-be a huge shortest fashion designer in the 2000s. i thank to my sleepless mates who has the biggest brain and good tastes of music and also sense of humor, and so that i'm doing this blog. i interested on fashion, photography, music and film. and...here we go;

this photo was taken in the backyard of my house. she's wearing an unfinished black chiffon that i bought at the textile market located at South-Jakarta a few months ago. i have a strong desire to create my own tops, bottoms, accessories, footwear even underwear.

lady who's sitting in the red chair is wearing one of my sister's collection.
she has a good tastes of fashion as well, and she's the one to share in an adventure that i am arranging, and it's very difficult to find anyone like her.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment